RCPC-Application-2019 Rev AF~ — PDF file (Please print and fill out this form (both pages), and bring it to the next meeting with your $40/yr. dues payment.)
NON-MEMBER WAIVER for Club Activities when accompanied by a MEMBER — PDF file (Please print and fill out this form, and bring it to the next meeting or to the Outings Committee Chairperson before the activity begins.) $5 for non-member club activities. No children under 16 yrs of age.
PHOTO DISPLAY – City Waiver form — PDF file
PHOTO DISPLAY – City Waiver form — JPG file
DOUBLE CLICK ON FORMS TO VIEW, PRINT AND DOWNLOAD
There are two preferred methods to send Ed Gandara your photos from Photo Sharing other events through Dropbox; Sending the link to your Dropbox folder & using the RC Photo Club’s Club Photographer Download folder.
SENDING THE LINK TO YOUR DROPBOX FOLDER
If you already have a Dropbox account, you can send the link to the Dropbox folder to Ed Gandara:
- Load the photos that you want to send in a folder (the folder name should include your name & Photo Share date).
- Download the folder to your Dropbox account.
- Right Click the folder & select “COPY LINK”. The link is now copied to your clipboard.
- Paste the Dropbox link to an email & send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ed Gandara will download your photos using the link & include with any club photo contests or presentations.
- NOTE: DO NOT select “SHARE or SHARE FOLDER”. There are too many steps involved to access & download your photos into the RC Photo Club Dropbox folder.
USING THE “CLUB PHOTOGRAPHER DOWNLOAD” FOLDER
You can get access to the Club Photographer Download folder by sending an email to Ed Gandara requesting access to the folder. Once you have been granted access to the folder (it will now be located in your current Dropbox account) you can download you photo folder directly to the Club Photographer Download folder & Ed Gandara can download your photos from that folder:
- Send an email to email@example.com requesting access to the folder.
- You will receive an email through Dropbox that Ed Gandara is inviting you to share the folder.
- Accept the invitation & follow the Dropbox instructions. If you already have a Dropbox account, you will find the Club Photographer Download folder in your account. If you don’t have a Dropbox account, you’ll be asked to start a free account (2GB of storage) and will find the Club folder in your new Dropbox account.
- Download your photo folder (remember to use your name & Photo Share date as the folder name) to the Club Photographer Download.
- Ed Gandara will download your photos to the Club’s folders.
- NOTE: Ed Gandara will delete your photo folder once he downloads your photos. That keeps the Club folder empty, allowing those members with only 2GB storage better access to the folder. If the folder contains more than 2GB of data, you won’t be able to download your folder to the Club folder.
Contact Ed Gandara at firstname.lastname@example.org or (951) 313-6541 if you have any questions or need assistance.