VOLUNTEER EVENT GUIDELINES
For ALL Volunteers:
1) Only active paid Club members can volunteer at RC Photo Club recognized volunteer events.
2) You must wear our club polo shirt or black/dark shirt & slacks.
3) You must wear a club photo I.D. badge.
4) You cannot bring family or friends to RC Photo Club recognized volunteer events.
5) If you need to cancel, contact the President of the RC Photo Club at email@example.com at least 72 hours in advance. In case of a last-minute cancellation, call our contact phone numbers listed in the event reminder email.
6) You cannot sell, distribute, or display any of the photos you take at these events.
UNLESS OTHERWISE DIRECTED,
these are the Event Photo Submission Guidelines:
1) Choose your best 25-30 images. Straighten, crop, and edit; then save as JPG files.
2) Downsize the final files to 1000 pixels on the longest side, then rename your files, e.g., “CChallenge JohnSmith-1”, -2, -3, etc.
3) Create a Dropbox account (or use other cloud drive).
4) Email the link to the cloud drive folder to: Anthony Feliciano — firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Deadline for finished image files is 2 days or less from the date of the event (because many times they want to post images right away on social media).
For volunteer events, we typically need …
Editor-Printers can bring their own laptop with editing software for cropping images, and who can use their own photo printer to print 5×7′s. Photo paper is provided. Submit a receipt showing the cost of your ink, and the club will reimburse you for the appropriate amount used. If you have at least a laptop and software, the club may provide a printer, but check with our Secretary first.
Assistants may perform any of the following tasks: help with setup of equipment, greet people, collect information cards, posing, keep track of image cards, place photos into folios (photo holders), handle money, distribute photos, crowd control, and offer general help as needed.
Event Photographers will take candid shots of people working and attending the event as well as photograph anything associated with documenting the event.